What Data Is Processed?
Below are listed which data processed by Efamed Orthopedics and which are considered as personal data according to the Law. Unless otherwise expressly stated, the term “personal data” under the terms and conditions provided under this Policy will include the following information.
- Company information
- Identity Information
- Communication information
- User Information
- User Transaction Information
- Transaction Security Information
- Financial Information
- Marketing Information
- Request / Complaint Management Information
Data anonymized by the Articles 3 and 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law will not be accepted as personal data in accordance with the provisions of the said law, and processing activities related to this data will be carried out without being bound by the provisions of this Policy.
Personal Data Processing Purposes
Efamed Orthopedics, personal data provided by the Data Owner, membership registration and account creation and keeping of related records, utilizing the services provided by the Data Owner through the Platform, detection of system errors, performing performance monitoring and improving the operation of the Platform, maintenance and support services and backup. necessary for the activities and services provided by Infomag, including the purposes of the provision of its services, to be carried out by the business units and related business processes, and to recommend and introduce these products and services to the relevant people by customizing them according to the likes, usage habits and needs of those concerned. planning and execution of the activities and related business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by Efamed Orthopedics. Effective work can be done on the shelf and related business processes, Efamed Orthopedics, and the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the people with whom it has a business relationship and Efamed Orthopedics can be processed for planning and execution of commercial and / or business strategies.
Personal Data to be Processed with the Explicit Consent of Data Holders and Processing Purposes
Within the scope of Data Owner’s explicit consent, Efamed Orthopedics , following the Data Owners’ actions on the Platform, increasing the user experience, creating statistics, profiling, direct marketing and remarketing, promotion suggestions specific to Data Owner. will be able to process data and share it with the parties mentioned below in order to create and transmit it to the Data Owner and to use the data obtained in this context in all kinds of advertising and material content.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data may be shared with Efamed Orthopedics company officials, shareholders, business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and organizations, and legally authorized private institutions within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. It can be transferred abroad within the framework of the procedural principles indicated in Article 9 of the Law and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board.
Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Rights of the Personal Data Owner
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the Law,
- Learning whether personal data is processed about them, requesting information if their personal data are processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear and asking the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred within this scope,
- It has the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems and to request the removal of the damage if the personal data is damaged due to illegal processing.
Requests regarding the exercise of these rights are related to Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Efamed Orthopedics prepared by personal data owners within the scope of Law No. 6698 at orlex.com.tr . Policy can be communicated in the methods specified in . Efamed Orthopedics will finalize these requests within thirty days. Efamed Orthopedics reserves the right to request a fee on the fee schedule (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the requests.
Efamed Orthopedics and Medical Products Industry and Trade Ltd. Sti. (“Efamed Orthopedics”) , we work to protect the privacy of people who use our site in order to ensure that our users benefit from our services safely and completely.
As with most websites, orlex.com.tr (“Site”) and the mobile app (hereinafter referred to as “Platform” ) show personal content and ads to visitors, Cookies are used in order to carry out analytical activities and to follow visitor usage habits.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you visit. Thus, when the visitor visits the same site, the server can understand this.
ÇCookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender or address. For more detailed information about cookies, you can visit their addresses. www.aboutcookies.org ve www.allaboutcookies.org
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owners, lifetimes and intended uses:
- Depending on the party that placed the cookie, Platform cookies and third party Cookies are used. While platform cookies are created by Infomag, third-party cookies are managed by different companies that cooperate with Infomag.
- Depending on how long it is active, session cookies and persistent cookies are used. While session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the Platform, persistent cookies can remain on the visitors’ devices for various periods depending on the usage area.
- Depending on their use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Platform.
Why are Cookies Used?
On the Platform, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To perform the basic functions required for the Platform to work. For example, the members who log in to the Platform do not need to enter a password again while visiting different pages.
- Analyzing the Platform and increasing the performance of the Platform. For example, the integration of the different servers on which the Platform is working, determining the number of visitors to the Platform and making performance adjustments accordingly or facilitating the visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Platform and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing on third-party social media channels through the Platform, remembering the username information or search queries during the next visit of the visitor who visited the Platform.
- Performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the page viewed by the visitors.
What Rights Do You Have?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, visitors can apply to Efamed Orthopedics and
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in urt or abroad,
- In the event that personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to notify the third parties to whom the transaction has been transferred within this scope,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the removal of the damage in case the personal data is damaged due to illegal processing
has the rights.
These rights will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days when submitted by personal data holders, by means of the methods specified in the Policy on Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Infomag under Law No. 6698. Although it is essential that no fee is requested for the requests, Efamed Orthopedics reserves the right to charge a fee on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Efamed Orthopedics may change the policy provisions at any time. The current policy takes effect on the date it is published on the Platform.
Last Updated: 25 October 2019